During this week, E-SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL GROUP had the pleasure of hosting a training course in the framework of Erasmus+. Teachers from ISTITUTO DI ISTRUZIONE SUPERIORE ‘Einstein – De Lorenzo from Potenza, Italy attended the training course ‘Game Based Learning in the Classroom’ and they learned about Game Based Learning as well as the creation and preparation of likewise material in terms of a school classroom.
In detail, by the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- understand the usability of game based methodology, comprehend the pros and cons of game based usages in educational processes & know a range of games that can be used to support learning
- promote the use of new technologies through the integration of the games into the educational process, thus enhancing learners’ digital skills
- incorporate games into the educational process with the aim to make learning more engaging
- familiarize themselves with best practice approaches and practical examples of using game based tools and methods in education in different countries
- incorporate game-based strategies during their lessons/sessions in the future
- create a game to serve a particular educational goal
E-SCHOOL has been very active in recent years with the European Erasmus+ Programmes. It is currently implementing dozens of projects in the category KA2 and has hosted hundreds of teachers and students in the category KA1, using highly educated trainers from our city.
Since 1987, Erasmus+ has given more than 9 million students, volunteers, pupils, workers, young people and other beneficiaries the opportunity to actively participate in Erasmus+-related activities. The benefits are manifold and touch many levels, both personal and much more so at educational and professional level.