E-SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL GROUP is an Adult Education Centre and VET provider located in Greece. It was established in September 2003 with a focus on training VET and Adult Learners in skills that will be useful for future jobs.
E-SCHOOL is accredited by the Greek National Organization for the Certification of Qualifications and Vocational Guidance – EOPPEP (ID 2000112) and is certified with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 27701:2019.
Our commitment is to provide quality education and accreditation on the subjects we deal in and support our learners in developing skills that will ensure their smooth and successful transition into the labor market.
The main objectives of our activities were and still are training. However, over the years, the services provided by E-SCHOOL has been extending.
Our facilities cover an area of over 500 m2.
Apart from the two owners, E-SCHOOL is currently staffed by nine permanent employees and over 50 teachers, depending on the circumstances.
In the past 10 years, we have trained over 5000 unemployed individuals via the «Voucher for Entry to the Labour Market» programs, and over 3000 more trainees in our various seminars.
E-SCHOOL activities target the following Groups:
- Disadvantage groups such as NEETs, Ethnic Minorities, Migrants, People with Disabilities, Isolated Elderly People, etc.)
- Trainers, teachers, educators
- Adults and VET learners
The organisation’s activities are structured around the following themes:
I. Entrepreneurship and Employability:
We promote employability and entrepreneurship by equipping individuals with updated occupational qualifications and enhancing their employment perspectives. We strive to bridge the gap between education and labour market needs, ensuring equal access and smooth transition into the workforce. Our primary focus is to address skills mismatch, support social cohesion, and foster a thriving and inclusive job market. In this light, we implement the following initiatives:
- National Programmes through the system of training vouchers for the unemployed to acquire and/or update/upgrade professional knowledge and skills to satisfy the modern demands of the labour market.
- National Vocational Training Programmes for Employees in small businesses (SMEs)(LAEK 1-30) aimed at preparing employees to better meet the needs of the companies for which they work and to boost their productivity.
- Community Service Programmes in Municipalities aimed at providing Training in ICT, Social Economy, and Entrepreneurship. The main target group of this action is unemployed people.
II. Digital Literacy:
We are dedicated to developing individuals’ digital skills for life and work. Our training courses focus on promoting digital skills and competences, fostering digital citizenship, encouraging digital thinking, and utilizing open and distance learning methods. By empowering individuals with these essential digital skills, we enable them to thrive in the digital age and contribute to a digitally inclusive society.
In this light, we implement the following initiatives:
- ICT Training in basic and/or advanced digital skills to prepare learners for both their personal and professional lives (Certified ICT examination center by UNICERT & GLOBAL CERT).
- Distant learning: E-SCHOOL provides courses via the e-learning platform (https://www.e-mathima.gr) that it developed to satisfy the requirement for distant learning for its self-funded training programmes (IT, English, professional seminars, etc.).
III. Social inclusion:
We promote inclusion, equality, and non-discrimination for disadvantaged and marginalized groups. We strive to create a society where individuals are not excluded based on race, gender identity, age, disability, immigration status, or any other factor. Our organization places a special emphasis on the inclusion and empowerment of people with disabilities. We offer comprehensive training courses and career development programmes to enhance their skills, boost their confidence, and create equal opportunities for their personal and professional growth.
We promote sustainable development within workplaces. Our primary focus is on addressing critical global challenges such as climate change, sustainable consumption, environmental education, and the creation of sustainable communities. We firmly believe that workplaces play a vital role in driving positive change and contributing to a sustainable future. Through our tailored initiatives, education, and engagement, we empower organizations to integrate sustainability practices into their operations and foster a culture of environmental responsibility.
V. Foreign Languages:
The Center for Foreign Languages at E-SCHOOL is specialized in adult education and official accreditation exam preparation in foreign languages. Our center offers comprehensive classes in English, Italian, and Russian, catering to the diverse needs of adult learners and vocational education and training (VET) learners. With a strong commitment to promoting best practices in language learning, we prioritize meeting the unique goals and requirements of our adult learners.
- for educators to become certified as adult trainers,
- for permanent teachers of Primary and Secondary Education on the use of new technologies in teaching
(B2-Level ICT teacher training)