Nowadays, in order to design new educational orientations and resources to develop innovative environments in education, efforts are being made to provide education in the form of formal, informal or non-formal aiming at disseminating e-life cultures from pre-primary education institutions to tertiary education and to ensure its continuity. In addition, computer-based education practices and internet-based projects have been developed in schools to develop student-centered teaching transfer studies from teachercentered instruction. Decisions and implementations of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) are increasingly taking place within the educational policies of our country, which is in the process of the European Union Council’s 2020 Strategic Targets and the process of accession to the European Union. EU countries transfer huge financial resources and implement practices for integrating ICT into education in order to strengthen their economic and technological development. The implementations and projects such as the introduction of smart boards, computers, internet facilities in schools, the development of school network and management systems by Info pack, SEPIE National program of reforms in Spain projects, etc. the realization of elearning applications by providing digital literacy of all students and teachers, etc… have taken place within the educational policies of both the EU and our country in various time periods. Teachers, who are the stakeholders of education, are at a key position in achieving the highest possible benefits of using technology in schools. In the light of all these developments, what is expected from today’s schools is to educate individuals who are equipped with the skills of using and accessing information effectively. The function of computers is increasing day by day and this influence both learning-teaching processes and economic and social functions of education. Additionally, new developments across the world such as the limitations brought by COVID-19 pandemic have shown us the ne
The aims of the project according to the priorities above:
- To develop cooperation between the community, school, teachers and students through the use of advanced information technology tools.
- To support learning environments with educational software, electronic references, application software and educational games.
- To integrate information technology tools into any learning environment.
- Providing access to all sorts of advanced information technology tools throughout the life of each student.
- To provide all students with the ability to use the right information technology tool at the right time and in the right place, contributing the a school education more inclusive.
- To ensure that computer teachers use lesson plans, improve assessment tools, prepare educational materials and improve themselves.
- Additionally, new developments across the world such as the limitations brought by COVID-19 pandemic have shown us the necessity to improve teachers’ know-how in using technology in instruction because they will need it during such times.