The project was created to satisfy the need of offering innovative cultural models to the community and overcome social difficulties (isolation, inadequacy, distress) that emerged through various surveys conducted on adults. It has been shown that the lack of mastery of digital tools also means being isolated from the rest of the community and from the needs of everyday life. Starting from the interest shown by many adults for art and cultural and recreational travels, this project was proposed aimed at using this attitude as a motivational lever to open up to the digital world.
The project includes:
• training and sharing of experiences for the preparation of interactive multimedia art lessons, held by “digital native” experts, who show how digital technologies make it possible to enjoy at the best of the artistic heritage;
• creation of a learning model that can be implemented and applied in each reality by all partners.
Objectives – Target Groups
• Become aware of the artistic and cultural heritage of one’s country
• Help adults in acquiring the basic life skills and competences necessary to overcome isolation and become an active and aware European citizen
• Develop, promote and disseminate training courses for teachers with innovative content;
The focus will be on the adult, his interests, his experiences and his learning processes. There will also be a continuous online contact among teachers of the courses to be held in the various countries. They will have to be able to grasp the opportunity of using the technology, without forcing or disruption. The innovative spirit and initiative will guide this experimentation of non-formal learning.