The project “Innovative Methodologies based on the Game. How to teach and involve students” wants to offer, during a 15-month project (from 01/10/2020 to 31/12/2021), an opportunity for training to abroad to 16 teachers of the “Einstein-De Lorenzo” school in Potenza. The project envisages E-SCHOOL as a host partner, a body in Greece with long experience of European projects and with specific skills in the subject of the desired training.
Each mobility flow, which will be subject to specific agreements with the host partner, being able to be modified on the basis of the needs of both partners, will be of 10 training days and two travel (total of 12 days, travel days included). For the moment, only one flow has been planned to be carried out in the summer of 2021, away from working commitments as teachers but as mentioned, it may also be divided into 2 or more flows of the same duration in relation to the needs of the school and the host partner.
The training course aims to:
– allow teachers to acquire knowledge and skills to use games in the educational process;
– helping participants to familiarize themselves theoretically and practically with game-based learning techniques,
– incorporate gamification into training, with didactic games,
– promoting best practices for applying games in the education sector,
– create training plans that use game-based methods,
– incorporate new methodologies learned at European level into the school curriculum,
– develop critical thinking, problem solving, communication skills, team work, etc.,
– promoting a European dimension in school.
We intend to develop in the participating staff:
– Specific skills in the field of the mobility project;
– Skills in managing teams and transnational activities;
– Cultural skills useful for intercultural training;
– Knowledge of the foreign language;
– Coordination skills, tutoring, group management, etc .;
– Creative problem solving skills;
– Fluidity of use and confidence in the use of new technologies and innovative teaching methods;
– Group leader skills.
The project has three phases:
2) Implementation of the mobility activity
3) Follow up and Exploitation.
The mobility activity is the intermediate phase, which will take place in a sufficiently appropriate period of time, so as not to interfere with the school’s activities, in agreement with the host partner, and also taking into consideration the factors that have to do with the correct implementation of the project.
Before mobility, enough time will be allowed for its preparation, but sufficient time will also be allowed later, for the implementation of the project. The diffucion activity of the project will also be important. The dissemination will take place for the entire 15-month implementation period and will include promotional materials, web pages, social media, publications, etc.