In today’s fast-paced society, it’s hard to keep up with them. With this project, we want to be more prepared for future generations of students. At the same time, due to the development of technology and the overuse of technology in children, we are promoting greater awareness of a healthy lifestyle. The goals of the project are twofold. The first is to improve the scientific and pedagogical knowledge of teachers by using modern teaching methods. The second is to guide teachers on new guidelines for physical health and healthy nutrition to promote healthy habits in students. We will send 4 teachers. Each of them comes from a different field of expertise. Areas covered include: English, Engineering and Technology, Physics, Classroom Instruction.
The planned activities will be as follows:
– The importance of games in education
– Game-based learning as a teaching method
– Different types of games to enhance learning
– Thinking critically through games
– Game-based learning strategies and resources
– Game-based learning workshop
– Elements of game design and game principles in an educational context
– Examples of gameplay
– Designing a lesson with game elements
– Playing workshop
– Serious games in education
– Game concept design
– How to play
– Serious acting workshop
– Augmented reality in education
– Examples of AR learning activities
– Creating AR educational projects and experiences
– Let’s explore local culture through augmented reality
The expected learning outcomes of the participants are:
– Understanding the usefulness of game based methods
– Recognizing the advantages and disadvantages of using games in educational processes.
– Learning the advantages of various game-based learning opportunities.
– They will learn the wide variety of games they will use to support their learning.
– Creating lesson plans using the various forms of games that they will incorporate into their teaching practices.
– Usage of mobile devices in their learning, in order to attract students’ interest.
– They will take greater advantage of new technological opportunities and improve their students’ digital skills.
– Through game-based learning, students will develop skills that are useful in their future work and personal life, such as
problem solving, communication skills, teamwork, critical thinking, motivation, goal setting, etc.
– Awerenes of good practice approaches used in other countries.
– Cooperation between teachers from different schools will be encouraged.
– Participation in the project will foster their leadership and communication skills.
– They will develop a positive attitude towards lifelong learning and learn about its benefits.
– Foreign language skills and intercultural skills will be promoted.
– A positive attitude towards European projects will be adopted.
– A European identity will be created.
The results of the project are expected to have a positive impact on the school’s potential in the short, medium and long
term. In particular, the school:
– Will develop pedagogical methods that foster students skills development and facilitate their participation in future
– Will create teaching material that is freely available online and will serve as a valuable resource for other teachers
– Will create a group of teachers trained in new techniques to work as multipliers for their colleagues
– Will strengthen the culture of continuous development and improvement of the education provided by the school
– Will activate participants to develop a culture of lifelong learning and to understand that professional development is a continuous learning process through which teachers broaden their knowledge of issues related to their work and enhance their professional qualifications.
– Will include tools and methods used in training participants in international activities, thereby increasing the teaching methods of teachers
– The profile of the school as a reliable partner will be improved and participation in several European projects will be encouraged.
– Will develop its expertise in managing European projects so that it can respond professionally and consistently to commitments arising from existing or future projects
– Will expand its opportunities to participate in the European framework and foster a culture of cooperation with foreign organizations.
– Will promote a sense of European identity.
The activities proposed will contribute to the achievement of the objectives set out in the European Development Plan,
– Teachers will be provided with new tools and methods related to the different forms that play can contribute to learning.
In this way, the quality of education offered by the school will be upgraded and modernized, and education will be
implemented using modern methods, allowing trainees to adopt useful knowledge in their future work environment.
– European participation in school will be encouraged with a European dimension and the potential for future