In our depopulated villages, hidden away in the enchanting rural landscapes of Europe, lies a treasure trove of untold tales and centuries-old heritage just waiting to be discovered. Our project brings together senior citizens from these regions and equips them with the digital skills necessary to produce videos showcasing the rich history and cultural heritage of their respective regions. Through their participation in the project’s activities the seniors will become integral members of the 21st-century society.
The objectives of the project are:
- To increase seniors’ digital skills
- To adapt tourism to the digital age
- To promote culture and heritage
To achieve its objectives, the project has foreseen two main results:
- PLATFORM “NEW DIGITAL TOURISM IS POSSIBLE”, a web platform to facilitate the training course in digital competences and tourism. It includes the Training Course Development, Training Implementation, Video Production and Technological Support.
- METHODOLOGICAL GUIDE, a valuable resource for adult trainers that will enable them to replicate our project and create their own videos.