Utilizing innovative technologies in teaching – Augmented Reality” is the project that will allow teachers from Primary school nr 16 to participate in the structured course organized by E-SCHOOL as a host organization.
The project duration is 12 months and it is divided into 3 stages – preparatory, mobility, dissemination of a project results. The main goal is to improve teachers’ scientific and pedagogical facilities through the use of the modern and attractive teaching methods.
The other goals are:
- learning the AR tools, acquiring the ability to use applications to implement that technology during the lesson
- Improving students’ educational results by preparing them for the challenges of the future labour market and developing
their digital competences
- Creating new and attractive teaching tools using AR technology and making them available to other educational institutions for free
- Developing teachers competences and promoting the idea of lifelong learning
- The course will take place in Greece and it will last 5 days.
Eight teachers participating in mobility are from various educational stages and teach various subjects – mathematics, polish, English, history, geography, physics, chemistry, physical education and early childhood education.
They are ambitious, who want to improve their qualifications. They will become the mentors of their colleagues so that the wildest possible group of teachers can benefit from the messages acquired durning the course.
In the local environment our school we will be able to promote the idea of participating in the educational projects at the European level.