E-SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL GROUP participated in the 1st LTTA of ERASMUS+ project ‘MEM – Modern Educational Methods’ in Berlin, Germany.
The 1st LTTA ‘Critical Thinking – Decision Making in Education’ had 5 days’ duration, from the 4th until the 10th of July.
The project has 3 approved LTTAs. The 1st LTTA took place from the 4th until the 10th of July, in Berlin Germany.
During the 1st LTTA Mobility in Berlin, adult education teachers travelled to Germany in order to attend a 5-day training course about Critical Thinking and Decision Making in Education. Maria Kotrotsiou, George Kavallos and Giouli Agioti had the possibility to receive training in the following material:
- Critical Thinking
- Basic understanding of narratives and how to read the media
- Collecting news sources and group work on the material so far
- Discourse Analysis and how to do it
- Analysing news sources
- How to work with critical media competence in your professional and everyday life
- Creating individual action plans on how to adapt the learning into your own life
- Reflection on the workshop and discussion.