This week, E-SCHOOL Educational Group had the pleasure of welcoming a group of teachers from VšI Vytauto Didžiojo universiteto Ugnės Karvelis gimnazija from Kaunas, Lithuania. The teachers attended the training course ‘Innovative Teaching Methods’ and they learned about Game Based Learning, Augmented Reality and Non-Formal Educational Methods in the Classroom.
More precisely, at the end of this course teachers will be able to:
- understand the different uses of Augmented and Virtual Reality in the context of the classroom & integrate the different techniques in their teaching,
- recognise the new opportunities that the development of technology can offer in the context of education & learn how to use each opportunity to their advantage,
- understand the usability of game based methodology, comprehend the pros and cons of game based usages in educational processes & know a range of games that can be used to support learning,
- incorporate games into the educational process with the aim to make learning more engaging,
- learn about innovative student- engaging teaching methodologies such as Flipped Classroom & CLIL Method
E-SCHOOL has been very active in recent years with the European Erasmus+ Programmes. It is currently implementing dozens of projects in the category C2 and has hosted hundreds of teachers and students in the category C1, using high quality trainers from our city.
Since 1987, Erasmus+ has given more than 9 million students, volunteers, pupils, workers, young people and other beneficiaries the opportunity to actively participate in Erasmus+-related activities. The benefits are manifold and touch many levels, both personal and much more so at educational and professional level.